Before starting, please read BADIs Introduction.
There are different ways to search a business add-ins :
- Search for the string ‘CL_EXITHANDLER’ in the relevant application program. If you call a business add-in from the program, you must also call the ‘GET_INSTANCE’ in this class.
- Double-click the reference variable and note the name of the interface used.
- Using class Builder (SE24), display the where used list of the interface to retrieve the business add-in definition class (CL_EX_BADI).
- The BADI definition contains documentation and a guide and implementation guide of the business add-in.
- You can also use search tools.
- However, you can also use application hierarchy to limit the search to certain components.
- Start SE80, select Repository Information System -> Enhancements -> Business Add-Ins to open the relevent search program.
- You can also use the relevant entries in the implementation guide.