You can use this method to make the following default data>available:
- For time tickets for phases of process orders
- For goods movments that can be determined according to SAP standardlogic on the basis of the number of orders for backflushes and automaticgoods receipt that have yet to be confirmed
Enter the phases for which the data should be proposed in theTimetickets> table.
The phases can be identified in the Timetickets> table in one ofthe following ways:
- By the confirmation number in the Conf_No> field
- By the combination of the following entries:
Order in the Orderid> field
Phase in the Phase> field
INCLUDE BAPI_PROCORDCONF_CD_BERECHT OBJECT DOKU ID TX
INCLUDE BAPI_PROCORDCONF_CD_RETURN OBJECT DOKU ID TX
The Propose> parameter defines which detail data is proposed forthe confirmation.
The structure of the parameter contains the following indicators:
- QUANTITY:> Quantity of goods to be confirmed is proposed
- ACTIVITY:> Activities to be confirmed are proposed
- DATE_AND_TIME:> Actual date and time to be confirmed are proposed
- PERSONNEL:> Work-center-related and personnel-related actualdata to be confirmed is proposed
- GOODSMOVEMENT:> Automatic goods movements (automatic goodsreceipt and backflushes of components) are proposed.
The proposal is based on the quantity of goods to be confirmed. If theQUANTITY> indicator is not set, then the quantity of goods is notdetermined. In this case, the following amounts to be confirmed canbe specified in the Timetickets> table:
Quantity of goods
The DetailReturn> table transfers any potential exceptionsituations for confirmations that have been determined to theTimetickets> table.
For each confirmation in the Timetickets> table, an entry is madein the DetailReturn> table. If, due to incorrect data, anexception situation has occurred for a confirmation, this is noted inthe DetailReturn> table.
If no exception situation was determined, then an entry with initialvalues is made in the
The automatic goods movements (automatic goods receipt and backflush)are proposed only if the GOODSMOVEMNT> indicator is set in thePropose> parameter.
The goods movements are then determined on the basis of the number ofthe respective confirmations to be confirmed.
This number can be proposed in one of the following ways:
- By the BAPI itself, if the QUANTITY> indicator is set in thePropose> parameter
- By the person who called the BAPI in the Timetickets> table
The LinkConfGoodsmov> table assigns a confirmation to eachindividual goods movement item.
The assignment is made via the IndexConfirm> andIndexGoodsmov> indexes:
- IndexConfirm> refers to the confirmation in theTimetickets> parameter table.
- IndexGoodsmov> refers to the goods movement in theGoodsmovements> parameter table.
The Timetickets> table transfers confirmations as time tickets.
The confirmed object phase can be identified in one of the followingways:
- By the confirmation number in the CONF_NO> field
- By a combination of the following entries:
Order in the ORDERID> field
Phase in the PHASE> field
Possible secondary resources in the SEC_RESOURCE> field
If activities or goods movements to be confirmed are determined on thebasis of actual quantities that are already known, then the followingactual quantities can be transferred with the Timetickets> table.
- Goods quantity in the YIELD> field
- Scrap in the SCRAP> field
The corresponding unit of measure can be transferred in the followingfields:
Each entry in the Timetickets> table represents a separateconfirmation, which is processed in the sequence transferred.