The delivery monitor is used to display and process open and completeddeliveries. Both inbound and outbound deliveries can be processed.
On the initial screen of the delivery monitor, you can switch betweenthe outbound delivery view and the inbound delivery view, or activateboth simultaneously.
For the individual selection types, you can specify a selection varianton the initial screen of the delivery monitor. By pressing the button"Display variant" you can activate the display and maintenance of thevariants. When you first call up the delivery monitor, the individualselection types always start with the SAP standard variant. Thedelivery monitor records the name of the last variant selected. Tomaintain the variant of a selection type from the initial screen, enterthe name of the variant to be maintained and press the button"Maintain". You branch to the standard functionality of the variantmaintenance of a report.
The delivery monitor is implemented via function modules from thefunction group V50Q>. Central to this is thefunction module WS_DELIVERY_MONITOR>, whichcontrols data selection and list output and which can, in principle, becalled up from any application.
To call up the delivery monitor in its various processing types,individual reports are used, which allow background execution viastandard maintenance report. The reports call up the function moduleWS_DELIVERY_MONITOR on various screens:
- WS_MONITOR_OUTB_DEL_FREE> Delivery list outbounddeliveries
- WS_MONITOR_OUTB_DEL_PICK> Outbound deliveries to bepicked
- WS_MONITOR_OUTB_DEL_CONF> Outbound deliveries to beconfirmed
- WS_MONITOR_OUTB_DEL_TRAN> Transportation planningoutbound deliveries
- WS_MONITOR_OUTB_DEL_LOAD> Outbound deliveries to beloaded
- WS_MONITOR_OUTB_DEL_GDSI> Goods issue for outbounddeliveries to be posted
- WS_MONITOR_INB_DEL_FREE> Delivery list outbounddeliveries
- WS_MONITOR_INB_DEL_PICK> Stored inbound deliveries
- WS_MONITOR_INB_DEL_CONF> Inbound deliveries to beconfirmed WS_MONITOR_INB_DEL_TRAN> Transportationplanning inbound deliveries
- WS_MONITOR_INB_DEL_GDRC> Goods issue for inbounddeliveries to be booked
The listed reports are taken from the central reportWS_DELIVERY_MONITOR>.
The dictionary structure LIPOV> is used as a basisfor list issue. The concept of customer enhancements means thatcustomers can complete the include structure LIPOVZ with fields of thesame name from tables LIKP, LIPS, VBUP and VBUK, to enhance theirdisplay variants with individual fields. These fields are automaticallycompleted by the system. As SAP name space must be used, SAPenhancements to structure LIPOV must make sure that no existing errorsfrom the same name fields are added. In addition there are two userexits:
- EXIT_SAPLV50Q_001> for reading data that has notcome from the above tables,
- EXIT_SAPLV50Q_002> for reading individual outputtypes for processing from the list. The documentation for both modulescontains further details.