File read during startup to start external server
This file is read during the startup of the gateway to start CPIC/RFCservers that need to register with the gateway.
The file is interpreted as follows:
- Local startup of programs local program [parameter ...]
- Remote startup of programs hostname program [parameter ...]
- ";*!" can be used as comment characters. The individual parameters inthe file must be separated by tabs.
On NT, the options (starting with '-' ) or strings containing a '/'have to be placed within quotation marks:
- For example, local "/priv/cpict2" "-tp" cpict2 "-gwhost" p29290"-gwserv" sapgw53 (local program startup)
- local /usr/sap/PRD/SYS/exe/run/cpicserver -tp cpicsrv -gwhost uw1033-gwserv sapgw53 (local program startup and activation of gatewaymonitoring (this monitor is activated using the keyword GWCHECK) If theprogram terminates, it is restarted by the gateway. This check can beperformed a maximum of every gw/max_sleep>seconds.