1. When you create the WBS hierarchy via BAPI BAPI_PROJECT_MAINTAIN, the system generates error message CJ815: 'The transferred hierarchy is inconsistent'.
2. If the transferred WBS hierarchy is consistent, however, it does not contain all WBS elements (for example, sub-project), the entire hierarchy is deleted.
You cannot continue processing the project.
3. If you create a new WBS element and the higher-level WBS element already exists with the I0002 'REL' status, the same status must be assigned to the new element.
However, the new WBS element has the I0001 'CRTC' (Created) status and cannot be released.
4. If a WBS element is to be deleted with dates, then a dump with statement 'MODIFY TRTAB INDEX INDEX_IMP.' is caused.
Index 'INDEX_IMP' = 0.
5. You can delete a WBS element in Transaction CJV2 even if it has already been released. Assigned activities are also deleted. Additional key words
EPS, PSEPS, BAPI_PROJECT_MAINTAIN, WorkBreakdownStruc.Maintain, CJV2, CJ2B, simulation, OPENPS4MSP Cause and prerequisites
The problem is caused by a program error. Solution
https://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/170121 (SAP Service marketplace login required)