Effective January 1, 2007, a new marital status - 15 (Married, withhold at single rate) - has been introduced for tax authority Alabama (00010000). Other terms
T5UTK, Infotype 0210, Marital status, BSI 7.0, AL Reason and Prerequisites
To comply with this requirement, Tax Update Bulletin (TUB) 173 releases the new marital status named above for use in Alabama in conjunction with BSI TaxFactory 7.0. Solution
For additional information about TUB 173, consult Note 1012720.
Upon applying TUB 173 to your system, perform the Customizing activities described below to ensure that the ID status code and BSI status code are correctly mapped to one another.
1. Execute transaction SM31.
2. Specify table T5UTK, then select Maintain.
3. On the subsequent screen, select New entries.
4. Enter the following data for the new Alabama marital status:
|Text|| Long text|
|Md Sgl Rt|| Married, withhold at single rate|
|Start date|| End date|
5. Save your entries, then exit view maintenance.