1. Question: Which application-specific archiving Customizing do I have to carry out to archive sales documents or why, during the early delivery or write run, does the system display the termination message VB 801 "Internal error: DYNSQL_GENERATE_WHERE_CLAUSE(4)", or VB 720 " The application table for archiving control is not maintained."?
2. Question: How do I archive sales documents?
3. Question: Why is it not possible to archive some sales documents?
4. Question: Can I reload archived sales documents?
5. Question: How can I also carry out user-defined checks for the archivability of sales documents?
6. Question: When I display an archived sales document in transaction VA03 or transaction SARI or SARE, the system issues error message VP 194, VP 198 or VP 199 ("No master record exists ..."). What is the cause of this problem?
7. Question: The write run with program S3VBAKWR terminates with error "DBIF_RSQL_SQL_ERROR". How can I avoid this error?
8. Question: In my archive information structure for the archiving object SD_VBAK, I use fields of the table ADRC (for example, NAME1). These fields are no longer filled in releases after 4.6C. What should I do? Other terms
FAQ, SARA, SD_VBAK, S3VBAKPT, S3VBAKWR, S3VBAKDL, S3VBAKPTS, S3VBAKWRS, S3VBAKDLS, S3VBAKRL, VP 194, VP 198, VP 199, VB 801, Internal error: DYNSQL_GENERATE_WHERE_CLAUSE(4), VB720, VB 720, DBIF_RSQL_SQL_ERROR, ADDRESS, field catalog, ADRC, ADDR1_VAL, SARI, SARE Reason and Prerequisites
https://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/547748 (SAP Service marketplace login required)